Commercial Electricity for Met-Ed Utility
Are you looking to switch commercial electricity plans and your current business or location has Met-Ed as your local utility? UGI EnergyLink has been providing electric services in your area for over 127 years and since energy deregulation, you now have a choice for which electricity marketer you pay for electric services. Having a choice of electricity supplier means you will have:
- Convenient, flexible pricing options (we offer fixed and variable rate pricing for our commercial customers)
- No interruption in service (you will still receive power to your company through Met-Ed)
- The opportunity to take advantage of savings (switching companies could mean you can secure a lower rate on your monthly energy rate)
- Excellent quality of service (we’ve been around for more than 100 years!)
If I Have Met-Ed Utility, Can I Switch to UGI EnergyLink?
Yes! And it’s easy. Our service professionals will make all the necessary arrangements for your business—just have your Met-Ed utility account number ready. We will work with your business to review your current electricity buying habits and develop a plan for purchasing more favorable rates or terms than you might get with Met-Ed or your current electricity marketer.
Affordable Electric Rates with Met-Ed—Switch Today!
Controlling costs for your small business can be the toughest part of your job and when you’re buying electricity, you want to make the smartest decision for your company. We’re here to help. We’ve been providing reliable electricity service area for businesses just like yours that have Met-Ed as their utility. See how much you could save on your bottom line:
Met-Ed (Metropolitan Edison Company) is a FirstEnergy company that services more than 15 Pennsylvania counties. Headquartered in Reading, PA, Met-Ed is an energy utility that has been around since 1922.
About UGI EnergyLink
We own reliability. You own better prices. We don’t just buy and sell electricity in the marketplace—we own key generation facilities, which are part of the PJM Power Pool. By optimizing the combined use of our own generation and the broader PJM Pool, we can supply the most reliable and cost-effective electricity to your facility or small business. At UGI EnergyLink, we provide customized solutions, honest pricing, and unrivaled service for electricity supply for small businesses, commercial businesses, institutional organizations, governmental organizations, national companies, and more! Why switch to UGI EnergyLink for your commercial electricity service?
- You’ll receive transparent pricing with no surprises or hidden fees.
- You will be better able to predict the impact of your electricity use on your budget and bottom line.
- You’ll get answers to all your energy questions from professionals at a company that has been in business for more than 127 years.
- You’ll have the opportunity to save money on your monthly energy bills when you switch!